Type Approval Planning and Certification
Compsoftnet Technologies Limited is a company registered with the corporate affairs commission in Nigeria to help organizations to plan and obtain certification for their product in Nigeria, CSN engaged in a professional manner and liaised with NCC and NCC internal stakeholders.
As a Nigerian company with excellent professional services, we help organizations with product planning and type approval certification. Our working relationship with the Nigerian Telecom Regulatory Authority and officials at Nigerian Communications Commission (NCC) gives us the edge to help your organization with type approval needs.
We provide services such as:
- Providing local representation and distribution for both local and international companies
- Provide certification and type approval planning of a product
- Ensuring the client’s product goes to the target market on time
- Prompt client request handling and liaison with NCC.
What is Type Approval
Type approval simply means a certificate of conformity that is granted to a product that meets a minimum set of regulatory, technical, and safety requirements. Before a product is allowed to be sold in Nigeria or any country, type approval is needed. Type-approved products are those products that meet the standards of regulations, and technical and safety requirements. It is essential to ensure the product does not cause any interference or damage to the network.
The NCA 2003 provision on type approval is established to ensure communication equipment to be sold in the Nigerian market meets the standard requirement.
Why Type Approval
You need type approval for the following reasons:
- Consumer safety
- Quality of service and experience
- Health, safety, and environmental issues
- Electromagnetic compatibility
- Radiofrequency spectrum efficiency
- Network compatibility and interoperability
- Checking of counterfeit/sub-standard ICT devices